Tuesday 6 November 2012

November Wish List

Here are a few products that I'm aiming to try out before the month is out, budget permitting. If you've tried any of these, please pop a comment in the box below to let me know whether I'm onto a winner or wasting my time! Or, if you're particularly interested in one of these products, let me know and I will try to get a review up as soon as possible.

1)  Organic Root Stimulator Hair Fertilizer (£4.39, Boots)

This product promises to help hair grow faster and stay stronger, two things that I'm looking to achieve now that I've officially decided to grow my fine hair as long as I can get it. The ingredients are all natural, which will make a welcome change for my constantly treated hair. Although I think this product is primarily aimed at those with an Afro-Caribbean barnet, hair guru James Brown claims that this fertilizer "has an amazing effect on locks" - and if it's good enough for Mr. Brown, then it's good enough for me - especially for under a fiver.






                             2) Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks (£5.49, Boots)

I purchased my first Kate Moss Matte Lipstick a couple of weeks ago, and I am absolutely infatuated with it (full review to follow shortly). The shade I chose was #107, a deep vampy dark red which, although gorgeous, isn't really suitable for everyday wear. Because of this I'm dying to try out a few more shades - my eye is particularly drawn to #101, a pale dusty pink. Get me to Boots!








3) MUA Nail Constellation - Pisces (£3, Superdrug)

I'm a sucker for nail trends, and luckily for me, this doesn't appear to require any form of artistic skill. These pearls promise a beautifully unusual 3D nail effect, and if they are as easy to use as MUA claim, then this could become a staple in my nail kit in no time. The colours all look fairly similar to me, but Pisces caught my eye in particular.







 
4) L'Oreal Elvive Extrodinary Oil (£6.99, Boots)

Although I'm content-ish with my Avon Moroccan Argan Oil (see full review here), the advertising campaign for L'oreal's Elvive Extrodinary Oil has worked its magic on me, and I'm dying to try it. The large 100ml bottle makes this product a potentially very good buy for £6.99, and I've read some very promising reviews too.






5) Lydia 7 Piece Makeup Brush Set (£4.99, eBay)

I'm a total slob when it comes to makeup brushes, I just can't bring myself to spend out a load of cash on something that I don't quite believe will make a sigificant difference to how my makeup turns out (I'm aware that I'm probably oh-so-wrong about this...oh well). I find it shocking how expensive makeup brushes can be, and for that reason this set on eBay has been at the back of my mind for a while now - I think November might be the time to finally purchase. Fingers crossed that they'll turn out to be a brilliant bargain!



That's my top five for this month, I'll be curious to see which products emerge as favourites by December.  Don't forget to comment below if you've tried any of these please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...it can be anonymous if you would prefer.

Popular Posts