Friday 19 October 2012

Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil

Moroccan argan oils promise many benefits for your hair - moisturising, nourishing, adding shine, reducing frizz, strengthening the ends, and even promoting growth. I was desperate to try it out, but with most of the big name brands charging anything from £15-30 for a bottle, I was forced to wait until some cheaper alternatives hit the shops.

I eventually picked up the Avon version, at the introductory price of £3.50. I also tried out the shampoo and conditioner from the same range, as they seemed a bargain at 99p each.

The bottle is very small, but then you're only supposed to need a tiny amount of product to make a difference. I applied 2-3 pumps to the ends of my shoulder length hair before blow drying, and I'm pleased to say that my ends did appear healthier and more hydrated than before - even if not quite to the extent that I was hoping. 
I've used this oil a fair few times and, although I do believe that it makes a small difference to the condition of my hair, it doesn't deliver the miracle result that the hype promises. Whether this would be a different story if I'd gone for a higher end brand than Avon, I don't know (and I won't be finding out until some lovely person out there decides to employ me in 8 months time!), but for the price I paid I'm satisfied with the results I got. 

If you want to try this oil for yourself, either order it from your local Avon rep, or get it  online here.

Has anyone else tried out a Moroccan Argan oil? Let me know!

3/5

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from the most tangliest hair ever... can spend about 20 mins trying desperately to get it sleek. So my lovely mother bought me one of the top range moroccan oils, think it was about £30..(think it was a way to stop me getting it all chopped off in my rage!) It's amazing though... I don't have it here at uni and am really missing it! made it feel so good and sleek! still a bit tangly but a lot better! so i would recommend saving up.. but then your hair is very different to mine.. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...it can be anonymous if you would prefer.

Popular Posts